Posted: 15th June 2015
Responsible for all aspects of the financial management of the Greenergy Fuels businessRead more
Greenergy the third largest privately owned business in the UK is a fast paced and growing organisation. Each employee adds value to the business and the expectations are high. Greenergy is a big organisation with a small company mind-set. The work is diverse and interesting; we are constantly evolving and improving. Greenergy Fuels is the largest trading entity of the group, supplying 15 billion litres of fuel to its customers each year. It represents one of the most complex areas of the group in terms of accounting and reporting..
Main duties of the role:
- Management Accounting & Reporting - Prepare the management accounts together with meaningful commentary & analysis to meet the group timetable and the needs of the management team;
- Business Planning & Financial Analysis – Prepare budgets and forecasts;
- Commercial Business Partnering – Become a valued partner to the management team, offering insightful financial analysis and commercial challenge;
- Legal, Regulatory and Statutory Accounting & Reporting - Provide the financial governance & control and deliver all reports and returns as necessary, to protect the business and to ensure it operates within the legal, statutory and regulatory requirement of the markets in which it operates;
- Relationship Management - Build strong relationships with the group finance team and the wider management group;
- Team Leadership – Manage and develop a high-performing finance team that is responsive to the needs of the business
- Qualified accountant with management accounting and business partnering experience;
- Possesses and demonstrates real analytical skill and can apply a logical approach to new challenges;
- Be a strong communicator and possess an ability to develop trusting and credible relationships at all levels of the business, to director level;
- Have a questioning and inquisitive mind – not afraid to ask questions or challenge convention, nor to drive improvements and efficiencies as appropriate;
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work and the work of their team – you will own everything reported;
- Is comfortable working independently of direct supervision and able to demonstrate personal initiative and drive;
- Is ambitious, enthusiastic and looking to progress within a reputable and fast moving organisation.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Oracle;
- Experience of working in the road fuel industry;
- Mark-to-market accounting.
Posted: 17th June 2015
Greenergy are looking to recruit into the role of Head of Dealer and Independent Retail with the key objective to grow our UK presence in this sector.Read more
The main focus of the role will be to defend existing volumes, bring on new volume, set realistic but aggressive sales targets at the same time as managing and developing the existing team building on this where necessary. A proven sales background, ideally in retail is preferable but not essential. Hard work, commitment, self-motivation and enthusiasm are compulsory for this role.
You will be required to target key customers and groups and to understand and develop the multi retail brand portfolio that Greenergy has to offer in order to deliver against the 5 year plan. You will need a commercial understanding with a heavy focus on service and ideally have a good understanding of the UK supply chain and economics. Also required is some understanding of card processing charges and systems in order to deliver continual improvement on service and costs.
This role will report in to the UK Trading Director and will be on a salary with performance related pay. The role will be based in the London office but will be expected to spend time on the road converting opportunities.
All applicants to express interest to Caroline Lumbard by 31st June 2015