Posted: 14th November 2014
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual within in the UK's largest independent oil company.Read more
You must be able to communicate well with external parties such as customers and third party contractors, and have an excellent telephone manner. You must be confident and articulate and have an exceptional eye for detail. You must be fast and efficient in excel, some knowledge of databases would be useful but not essential. In house training will be provided for all aspects of this role, so a willingness to learn is essential. The role is with a small team and is extremely fast moving and offers great opportunities for career development within the business.
The role is based out of our Tamworth office and the successful candidate will report directly into the Scheduling Manager, and have every day contact with other departments such as Customer Care and Commercial.
- To establish and develop good working relationships with all company contracts, customer contracts and third party contractors;
- To implement and communicate scheduling plans, optimizing the resources of the contractors/hauliers to ensure continuity of supply to all customer operations;
- To operate and gain competence on the VISIT scheduling system;
- To work closely with and to the forecasting plans of Greenergy's Commercial Team at all times;
- To communicate with Greenergy's Customer Service team to maximise commercial vehicle utilization;
- To ensure contractors and hauliers understand and can deliver to the schedules identified; and
- To monitor haulier performance closely to ensure deliveries are made in line with agreements.
- Proven ability of working in an order and dispatch environment that is customer service focussed, together with experience of vehicle scheduling;
- Must be IT literate to an intermediate standard (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Must be confident on the phone and have excellent communication skills;
- A good eye for detail;
- An excellent team player; and
- Sound UK geographical knowledge.