Posted: 18 May 2014
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Supervisor to provide excellent customer service and to promote this throughout the business..Read more
Department: Customer Care Team
Location: Didsbury, Manchester
Position Type: Permanent: subject to 3 month probation period
Purpose of role:
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Supervisor to provide excellent customer service and to promote this throughout the business. The goal is to ensure day to day operations are managed in an efficient way and maintain a high standard of service to meet customer expectations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help to develop a close working team environment within the Customer Care Team whilst providing strong leadership through day to day operations;
- To deal directly with internal and external customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face to deliver an accurate and efficient service which is customer focused and maintain SLA;
- To build and maintain effective working relationships, communicating and coordinating with haulage operations and all relevant internal departments to promote resolution of customer enquiries and complaints through positive actions;
- To process customer requests as required to ensure SLAs are met and ensure any unresolved issues are raised to the appropriate internal personnel;
- To identify and regularly report key measures that drive customer service levels through delivery performance, including but not limited to; left on boards, returned loads and dropped loads;
- Produce weekly and monthly Business and Customer KPIs in an efficient and timely manner;
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Strong evidence of a thorough knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience;
- Must have experience in planning/scheduling - preferably within the fuels industry but not essential;
- IT and Computer literate: intermediate level in Excel/Word /Outlook;
- Analytical:evidence of being able to break down problems into causes and outcomes and draw logical conclusions;
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels, both verbally and written, over the telephone or face to face;
- Evidence of being able to work effectively within in a busy team environment and being able to cope positively with pressure.
To apply, please send a cover letter and C.V to: Jobs@greenergy.com
Closing date for applications Tuesday 26th May 2015