Posted: 18th July 2014
Role for a bright graduate looking to pursue a career in accountancy/finance in a leading national road fuel company; providing broad experience across two departments and including full support for training towards either CIMA or ACCA qualification.Read more
Purpose of role:
Assisting line managers in various areas, including:
- Group and subsidiary reporting;
- UK and overseas tax submissions;
- Planning for audit and half year review;
- Month-end accounting close; and
- Management reports and forecasts.
Main duties of the role:
Assist with preparation of subsidiary statutory accounts for up to five UK entities, and monthly consolidated management accounts for submission to finance providers and other external parties.
Assist with preparation of UK tax returns, liaising with external tax team to provide all required information and ensure timely submissions. Also assist with overseas tax returns and provision of information to external advisors.
Assist with planning for half year review and statutory audit, including running the deliverables process to ensure smooth flow of information, and contributing to specific parts of the published documents.
Assist with Gross Margin team month-end accounting close; performing reconciliations and accounting for transactions on the fuel trading side of the business.
Assist with production of management reports and forecasts for Brazilian biofuel trading business.
Competencies and experience
- Degree (2.1 or above);
- Interest in pursuing career in accounting;
- Advanced user of MS excel;
- Enthusiastic, motivated and conscientious;
- Fast learner and able to work independently; and
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Accounting / finance / mathematical background.
Posted: 7th July 2014
Greenergy are seeking to appoint a Junior Customer Care Administrator to work within our Customer Care team based in Manchester, on a 6 month temp to perm basis.Read more
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with any Customer queries or questions that may be received by either telephone or email on a daily basis and helping problem solve where required, this would involve interaction with various different teams within the company based throughout the UK.
- Providing Customers with ETAs or POD requests that maybe received throughout the day, this would involve liaising with our Fuel Planning team based in Tamworth and our external third party hauliers.
- Processing Customers fuel orders that are placed by either telephone or email; this would involve processing the orders into various in-house database systems and providing the customers with their confirmation details.
- Producing monthly Customer KPIs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assisting the Customer Care Team on a daily basis with any amendments to deliveries for the current or next day that maybe required due to service issues, this would involve liaising with customers on the telephone.
- Dealing with New Customer account set ups and ensuring the systems are completed with all relevant information in order for supply to commence smoothly; this involves liaising with fuel terminals and the Commercial team based in London.
- Confident and experienced in dealing with Customer facing activities
- Attention to detail is absolutely vital for this role
- Intermediate on Excel and Word
- Able to work under pressure and in pressured environments
- A strong team player
- Proactive and able to use initiative