The service station network requires you, as the retailer, to operate the service station as an independent agent. This method offers competitive business opportunities for entrepreneurial minded individuals to grow.
You, as the retailer, will oversee all service station operations in the location presented, including fuel, convenience store and car wash offers, as applicable. You are responsible for achieving and maintaining the company’s operational standards, while maximizing sales and profitability.
A minimum financial investment is required, which will be disclosed when interest is expressed.
You will have the following qualities:
- Understand, share and uphold our commitment to safety
- Focus on operational excellence
- Execute against our Policies and Standards every day
- Deliver on our business plans and actively participate in initiatives, programs and promotions
- Support and grow the loyalty program
- Be aware of local market activity and industry trends
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Engage directly with customers to foster loyalty through superior service
- Hire, train and coach your staff to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Community engaged individuals
- Actively engage in the local community, to build and strengthen the connection to our customers
- Locally based, mobile and ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Self-motivated, with strong entrepreneurial, customer service and organizational skills
- 3 to 5 years of related experience, in retail operations
- Valid driver’s license