We are determined to act responsibly and openly in every aspect of our business, to minimise our impact of the earth’s resources:
- Ensuring that we only supply biofuels that use the world’s resources appropriately. That means:
- Devoting time and resource into sourcing the lowest carbon biofuels possible;
- Breaking down barriers to sustainable biofuel sourcing by forging new levels of traceability from port back to farm to put environment concerns firmly on our suppliers’ agenda;
- Reporting monthly on the origin of our biofuels and the carbon savings achieved, because disclosure drives improvement.
- Encouraging an understanding of the wider impact of agriculture on the environment, and on land use change in particular, through BioCarbon Tracker.