We apply proactive Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) management controls to manage the way our fuel is stored, moved, and delivered:
- We appoint experienced suppliers and contractors that meet our professional standards for SHE competence and share our zero-harm values.
- We continually monitor supplier activities, looking at their operational controls, management systems and actual SHE performance.
- Where issues do arise, we ensure that a formal investigation is conducted to identify the root causes and inform actions to rectify and prevent re-occurrence.
- We have an internal expert team to coordinate and manage these issues, and to ensure closure of corrective actions.
- We ensure that our Directors are engaged with safety at a practical level.
We aim to go beyond statutory compliance and meet industry standards
of best practice.